SoggothSpawnSoggothSpawn

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Wow, never have I found a series of animations that just synced with my sense of humor. Very funny story and great animation style.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

These animations crack me up!

3:33am 3:33am

HA! Got 'Im.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

I never really saw this in the time it was made but I can say I am very impressed by it even with all the advancements of animation software. I like the simplicity of the style because it proves to me that you can still be engaging without being grandiose in design. No doubt it would look masterful remastered but as it stands I love this animation series with all it's minor flaws. It's inspiring and cool.

littleFoot littleFoot

I really like your character designs. Every creature kept me glued to the screen. Plus, the story is so clear and well thought out without being to heavy. I hope I can make an animation as original as this.

6 Trillion Dollar Man 6 Trillion Dollar Man

"It's pure Molly! The good shit too. (licks)" That will be my official pick me up from this moment.

NWAR #2: High Stakes NWAR #2: High Stakes

I couldn't get through this because I had to pause it to laugh. This is why I like NG because of of animations like this!

Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH YOU? HAHAHAHAHA- that nickle back photography parody got me hard. This is fun and unfortunately true, but a wise person would try to make money from the sensitivity of others ... if only he could be done ...

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Wow, not at all what I expected and I thank you for that.

Zelda UO: Episode 2 Zelda UO: Episode 2

I was grinning the entire time and at the end I was just laughing so hard. GREAT animation!