SoggothSpawnSoggothSpawn

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Skinny Skinny

I sighed in relief once I got done. The game play wasn't the smoothest but I enjoyed the game overall. The art style was cute but I didn't like that it seemed to just cut off at the very end so I can't really say for sure what the is about but it seems to be that these people let their fear get the better of them and were all part of some Cult that thought the earth was radiated. Anyway, this women Mama uses some kind of Matrix tech and creates paradise on earth that is actually a device to enslave them. The story seems pretty straightforward but I can't be sure because it lacked an ending.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Such good vibes from this game.

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

I found this game enjoyable. The premise is and game mechanic is simple and to the point, a perfect game to play when you have some down time.

Charms of Lavender Blue Charms of Lavender Blue

Great idea making a story based game that plays like an interactive book. I was thinking of doing something like this myself but got bummed when the people I don't it to thought it was silly. You have just inspired me and for that I (and also to acknowledge the superb art style) I give you the honor of a high rating. Thanks for this!