SoggothSpawnSoggothSpawn

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 90 art Reviews

Sandalphon Sandalphon

I like he's casually just perched while appearing to shoulder and entire world on his back. He reminds me of Lucifer. A great balance of simplicity and detail. I love the out of focus feather. I kind of want to read that comic now.

GREED GREED

Very strong concept and cleverly depicted. I love your use of contrast in colors and design. The character is hollow and bony while the gold is round and meaty looking. I also like how its pelvis is a cache. It certainly gives the impression of a hungering greed. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Better Days 2015 Better Days 2015

Very masterful and original concept. I like that it actually looks like art and not some anime/fan art/animation style doodle. If I were more primitive I would start worshiping them as GODS!

Inktober 11 and 12 Inktober 11 and 12

Oh please color the monster! Such a cool design.

Sorceress Elf Sorceress Elf

You have the kind of talent that I could envy if it wasn't so inspiring. Love this piece.

Anvel Anvel

very cool concept and design. Have you ever read the Deathstalker series because this makes me think of a character named Tobias Moon.

Michonne and the Shish Kabob Michonne and the Shish Kabob

This is COOOOOOOOL!

Catoblepas Golfinho Alfred Alfer Catoblepas Golfinho Alfred Alfer

I did lose a lot of time after watching this. I guess I must have blacked out - Wait, these aren't the close I was wearing when I started watching!

Don't Dream About It Don't Dream About It

This is definitely one of my top three favorite submissions.

Fear Fear

Just looking at this makes me think back to the moments where I felt myself become a victim to my owm fears. I didn't look as good ... The choice of color is very cool and the overall design isn't so complex that it could go over my head (Not that it's difficult for that to happen). And this might be a shallow remark, but I really like the texture of her hair. So soft looking haha. Great job and you're on my top pick for potential winners.

Alissandra responds:

Hah not a shallow at all! Thank you for noticing, I have soft spot for painting hair, always spend on them a bit more time than I should. Thank you for comment :)