SoggothSpawnSoggothSpawn

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Wow, never have I found a series of animations that just synced with my sense of humor. Very funny story and great animation style.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

These animations crack me up!

3:33am 3:33am

HA! Got 'Im.

Skinny Skinny

I sighed in relief once I got done. The game play wasn't the smoothest but I enjoyed the game overall. The art style was cute but I didn't like that it seemed to just cut off at the very end so I can't really say for sure what the is about but it seems to be that these people let their fear get the better of them and were all part of some Cult that thought the earth was radiated. Anyway, this women Mama uses some kind of Matrix tech and creates paradise on earth that is actually a device to enslave them. The story seems pretty straightforward but I can't be sure because it lacked an ending.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Such good vibes from this game.

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

I found this game enjoyable. The premise is and game mechanic is simple and to the point, a perfect game to play when you have some down time.

Old Goat Old Goat

The new one is much cleaner looking. I like the scope of this one and the foreground detail is nice. I almost didn't notice the dude standing there but it all feels like a pretty complete piece to me. Good job. Please keep posting more art.

warmup 77 warmup 77

I like your style. I am still brushing up on my own art skills and poses are a challenge for me too. Keep it up.

warmup 74 warmup 74

You can use me in your next form study. I am a fatty. The hands are really nice in this. And yes I am commenting a lot on your stuff. I usually look through the art portal for an artist that catches my eye and just go through their work until I feel sleepy. You are my midnight entertainment.

Carebearpuncher responds:

Haha, I don't mind
I appreciate your enthusiasm for my work