SoggothSpawnSoggothSpawn

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Wow, never have I found a series of animations that just synced with my sense of humor. Very funny story and great animation style.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

These animations crack me up!

3:33am 3:33am

HA! Got 'Im.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Such good vibes from this game.

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

I found this game enjoyable. The premise is and game mechanic is simple and to the point, a perfect game to play when you have some down time.

Charms of Lavender Blue Charms of Lavender Blue

Great idea making a story based game that plays like an interactive book. I was thinking of doing something like this myself but got bummed when the people I don't it to thought it was silly. You have just inspired me and for that I (and also to acknowledge the superb art style) I give you the honor of a high rating. Thanks for this!

Sandalphon Sandalphon

I like he's casually just perched while appearing to shoulder and entire world on his back. He reminds me of Lucifer. A great balance of simplicity and detail. I love the out of focus feather. I kind of want to read that comic now.

GREED GREED

Very strong concept and cleverly depicted. I love your use of contrast in colors and design. The character is hollow and bony while the gold is round and meaty looking. I also like how its pelvis is a cache. It certainly gives the impression of a hungering greed. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Better Days 2015 Better Days 2015

Very masterful and original concept. I like that it actually looks like art and not some anime/fan art/animation style doodle. If I were more primitive I would start worshiping them as GODS!